- A motivation letter, explaining clearly the object of the stay
- A CV
- An official invitation from the host department at the ULB
- A letter from the home department authorising the leave of absence
- The estimated budget
- A reference letter from the thesis advisor
- A letter from the host advisor
At the end of the stay, recipients have to submit a report, along with the supporting documents required for reimbursement. The report could be published on the website of the Foundation.
Applications must be sent at least two months prior to the event by email (please merge all documents into one single PDF): email@example.com
Form more information, you can contact us at +32 2 650 27 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PhD students from the ULB who wish to apply can refer to this page.