1) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file containing information saved by a website on a computer or by a mobile application on a user’s smartphone.
Cookies make it possible to identify you and to memorise various pieces of information in order to facilitate your browsing on a site or a mobile application, to ensure the good functioning of these tools or to make them more effective, for example by memorising your language preferences.
2) What cookies are used on our website?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for our website to perform basic functions.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. These details are only used to improve how the website functions.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are set by trusted third party networks (e.g. Google Analytics) to track details such as the number of unique visitors, and page views to help improve the user experience.
- Third Party Cookies: We make use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from YouTube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
3) How can you set cookies?
You can easily delete, disable or accept cookies from our website at any time by configuring your browser settings. Each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.) has its own way of configuring cookies. To find out the procedure to follow concerning your browser, visit the website AllAboutCookies.
You can also remove cookies that have already been installed on your computer or mobile device at any time.