Privacy Statement by the Fondation Philippe Wiener – Maurice Anspach (FWA)
1) Legislation and general warning
The FWA processes the personal data transmitted to it in accordance with the legislation in force, and, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Photos and videos may be taken/recorded and used in the framework of activities organised by the FWA. These photos and videos may be relayed on our website, social network pages, and other communication media. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed during one of our events, please let us know upon your registration or participation. You can exercise your rights (access, modification, suppression, etc.) by sending an email to email@example.com
2) Who is responsible for processing your data ?
The Fondation Philippe Wiener – Maurice Anspach (FWA) is responsible for processing your data.
Fondation Philippe Wiener – Maurice Anspach
Institut d’Etudes européennes de l’Université libre de Bruxelles
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 39 – CP 172 1050
N° BCE : 408374453
Any question or request regarding the processing of your data may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) What data do we collect?
We collect two sorts of data:
- personal data which you have submitted in the framework of a request defined in the following point (see point 4)
- data regarding your navigation on our website
4) Why do we collect your data?
The FWA collects data needed to carry out a requested service:
- examination of an application submitted to the FWA
- registration to an event organized by the FWA
If you have been granted a FWA fellowship, some of your data (name, year of fellowship, type of fellowship and host university) will be published on our online Alumni list. You may request at any time to be removed from this list by sending an email to email@example.com.
The legal basis of the processing of your personal data is based on:
- on the execution of a request from you (processing you application or registration to an event)
- on our legitimate interest (promoting our activities), provided that it is in accordance with your fundamental rights
5) How do we collect your data?
Your personal data is collected directly from you in the framework of an application or registration to one of our events.
6) Are your data protected?
Our website is hosted on a server of the Université libre de Bruxelles. If you wish, you can read the “Security” section in the Legal Notice published on the website of the ULB.
7) How long do we store your data?
We keep your data for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned requests (see point 4). Data retention period may vary depending on the purposes of the processing and the legal basis which may justify such duration.
8) What are your rights concerning your personal data?
Upon proof of identification, you may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org